Australian High Commission

Renewal of Driver's Licence

Renewal of Driver\'s Licence

The Australian Consulates do not renew driver\'s licences. You will need to contact the relevant State Government Licence issuing Authority in Australia to obtain the necessary forms to renew your licence while residing overseas, which may need to be witnessed by a Consular Officer. If this is required by the Licensing Authority, you will need to attend our offices in person, bringing along the form, and whatever other documents the Licensing Authority requires by way of proof of identity.

 NOTARIAL SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please click here to make an appointment.